Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Canada Day Weekend.

Hey Lovers. 

I trust that my gorgeous Canadian and American followers had an enjoyable long weekend. 
Mine was filled with loads of laughter and shenanigans with friends. 
Friday : I went to our local Multi-Cultural Festival then to a mini BBQ and finished off the night with some Canada Day fireworks.  It was hotter than the devil in a turtleneck that day but I took in all the heat I could seeing as though we haven't had much summer weather yet. 
Saturday: Me and my girls (Mana & Esiya) took a mini road trip and had some much needed Beach time then ended the night with a BBQ, drinks and lots of chatter.
Sunday: Momo needed a recovery day. Being in the sun for 2 days straight knocked me OUT. 

enjoy the pics. 

Mo

p.s. sorry i haven't blogged in like a week...I'm working on some new things, can't wait to share with everyone when I can.

Life's a Beach








the drive pretty much consisted of this beautiful scenery








 Multi-Cultural Fest








No comments:

Post a Comment